Lakeshore Sewing offers great sewing, serging and embroidery machines, friendly service and support, and exciting classes and events for all ages and skill levels. Explore your creativity at West Michigan’s premiere source for contemporary sewing, quilting, serging, machine embroidery and fiber art supplies!
Serging Secrets Part 1 with Beth Ann Williams: Apr. 4
Serging Secrets Part 2 with Barbara Wright: Apr. 11
Quilt for a Cause: Jan. 2, Feb. 6, Mar. 6, Apr. 3
Sewing & Quilting Demo Day with Beth Ann Williams: Mar. 24
Meet the Teachers Open House: Jan. 10
Winter Sewing Demo Day with Beth Ann Williams: Jan. 27
LFA Artists Exhibit : month of March
Sewing & Quilting Demo Day with Beth Ann Williams: Mar. 14
Bill Voetberg, our knowledgeable and friendly Bernina specialist, is available in our Wyoming store on Mondays to answer your questions and assist you with all things Bernina.
|We Offer You:
– The best warranty in the business
– Three locations in West Michigan
– Free owner’s classes
– Free phone support
– Free email support
– 100% Trade up for 1 year on all new machines
– 90 days same as cash on all sewing machines and sergers
– Frequent offers of 6 months or 1 year interest free financing
– And we will beat any competitor’s price!