Lakeshore Sewing offers great sewing, serging and embroidery machines, friendly service and support, and exciting classes and events for all ages and skill levels. Explore your creativity at West Michigan’s premiere source for contemporary sewing, quilting, serging, machine embroidery and fiber art supplies!
Meet the Teachers Open House: May 11
Demo Days with Beth Ann Williams: May 21, June 6
Free Motion Quilting Demo with Linda Hall: Aug. 5
Women of the Cloth Quilt Ministries: May 2, 30; Jul. 18; Aug. 1, 29
LFA Show and Explorations Event: June 8
Demo Day with Beth Ann Williams: Jul. 13
Free Motion Quilting & Fantastic Feathers with Linda Hall: Aug. 6, 7
August Photo Challenge
Betsy Carlson, Lakeshore’s Bernina specialist, now works in our Wyoming store every Monday. Stop by if you have Bernina questions or want to know more about current Bernina models.
|We Offer You:
- The best warranty in the business
- Two locations in West Michigan
- Free owner’s classes
- Free phone support
- Free email support
- 100% Trade up for 1 year on all new machines
- 90 days same as cash on all sewing machines and sergers
- Frequent offers of 6 months or 1 year interest free financing
- And we will beat any competitor’s price!