Classes & Events
Thank You for being a part of the Lakeshore Sewing family. Our passion and our hobby is especially dependent on personal relationships; and as most everyone knows, significant measures are being taken in every aspect of our lives right now.
In-person classes are resuming with safety protocols at the end of February.
Online, Zoom, and video classes will continue as planned. How Zoom classes work:
- You do not need to have a Zoom account to participate in a Zoom class.
- You can register and pay for Zoom classes through the stores (by phone or in person), just like an in-person class.
- Supply lists will be available in-store and online.
- You must supply a current email address when you sign up so that instructors will be able to send out invitations to join the class.
- Teachers will email the invitation links to join the class at least 24 hours in advance. There will be no class refunds with less than 48 hours notice.
- If you are new to Zoom, please check into the class ahead of time and follow the prompts to set up audio and video. PLEASE NOTE: Zoom seems to work best in conjunction with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Chromium Edge.